Du kan också installera mallen genom att packa upp den här filen i mallmappen.
- Min. Jalbum version
* This skin is a specialized subset of the Matrix skin. It does not produce a thumbnail page and does not support folders - visitors to the page are immediately placed in a slideshow of the images.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images, MP4 videos, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* User control over the title bar content, control bar type, control bar position, and captioning options (position, titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional automated slideshow.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- 13 jun 2010
- Senast uppdaterad
- 17 maj 2017
- MatrixSlide forum
Kommersiell användning kräver en jAlbum Pro licens.Det är tillåtet att modifiera mallen.
37.0.0 17 maj 2017 (senaste)
* Display of Google maps is now responsive to the size of the viewport (like the images). The default size of the maps may still be set independently of the image bounds, but the default settings are now higher, since there is no longer any danger of the map display being too large (on a laptop, for example). If you are updating an existing album, it is suggested that you increase the map dimensions - the new defaults are 1125x750 pixels (a 3:2 ratio, similar to most digital images).
* A change to accommodate the new audio control bar in Firefox 53. With the existing style attributes, it was invisible.
* An option to have the skin create a lifeboat.zip file when the album is made, which jAlbum will create only if you're using the built-in uploader rather than your own FTP client program. You should choose this option only if you are not using the jAlbum uploader.
* Option to provide a download link in the caption area for unsupported objects like PDF files, audio files, zip files, and so on.
* Default video frame dimensions changed.
* Tightening of the routines for handling image-specific settings.
* Some minor CSS fixes involving image padding.
* Updated some links to user's manual pages.
* A change to prevent the skin from being fooled by the presence of a web location object in the album project (new in jAlbum 14). Because this skin lacks a thumbnail page, it can't deal with such objects.