This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Co developed with moderator JimBerry. A small, clean uncomplicated (read simple) skin based on David Ekholm's original and innovative "Vertical." Designed to allow for additional commenting and or expanded narration.
- Incorporates slide show
- Easy to use multi tabbed skin GUI
- Added IPTC commenting functionality
- Respects 'credit exclude' option
- User selectable linking options
- Easily handles multi level deep sub directories
- Expansive READ ME.txt file (Tools > Skin Developer > Edit Skin files to access)
- Recognizes selected 'include original' feature
- Unique text/graphic input method direct from jAlbum window (for both Camera and Side Notes)
- Widget capable (see sample album)
FreewareHas slideshowDisplays EXIF/IPTC dataSupports folders
- Last updated
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
2.5.5 2015/01/06 (current)
Changed common.css the dir-link tag to not be so obnoxious. Put limit on width of Side Notes-on wide screens text does not run clear across. The 'camera icon' now differentiates to reflect if a "Notes" entry exists or not.