This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin uses Adobe Flash, which is a dying technology. We don't recommend using that for new album projects.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
This Jalbum skin adds a wrapper around the flash software at
While the skin SimpleViewer already handles this flash software, I found it useful to have a skin that matches my other skins.
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's SimpleViewer into Jalbum.
- Comments support HTML, so that you can change font, color, size, etc.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- Optionally supports a background image.
- WARNING: mouse clicks and/or key commands don't work in some browsers!
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images
panel. While the skin will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your
images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
- Last updated
- SimpleViewerLite forum
4.1.1 2012/01/26 (current)
Why is this at version 4? I've been using several older versions for a while now. Decided to upload it.