You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Beginning with version 5, one can now open multiple thumbs and drag (move) the pop up images around the page. Version 6 added video playback and different size lightbox and V7 fixes bugs and tosses in an egg here or there.
This skin allows for:
1) 'normal' albums with index and slide pages OR
2) an index page with lightbox (pop up) images OR
3) albums with both lightbox AND slide images (default behavior)
4) option to include a sectional magnifying function on the slide pages)
5) extensive commenting (using internal Side Notes and/or external txt and or IPTC)
Easy to use UI. Lightbox, magnifier and skin free for private or commercial use.
This skin has been vastly improved over time by significant (and on-going) contributions from JimBerry, JGromit and most recently by RobM (who might have even gone a little off the deep end with his excellent and much appreciated help, suggestions and input).
- Last updated
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
8.0.0 2016/12/10 (current)
This latest version incorporates enhancements to some of the skin's unusual features. It also fixes (tip large hat towards Messrs. jGromit & RobM) a rare annoyance that may have displayed itself when switching between skins. And even better, now returns to its conventional name. Great skin, you're going to love it.