You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Last updated
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
46.0.0 2017/06/22 (current)
* New options for the thumbnail display when fixed-shape thumbnails are not selected. You may now choose to top-, middle-, or bottom-align the thumbnails. You may place colored surrounding boxes on the thumbnails. These boxes are a fixed size, thereby creating the appearance of regular, evenly-spaced thumbnails even when the thumbnails have very different aspect ratios. For the preset styles, you may select a surround color that is either slightly lighter or slightly darker than the body of the page - for the Custom style, you can choose any color you like.
* The ability to provide an image-specific thumbnail link in the skin is deprecated, in favor of jAlbum 14 web locations. Please see the full release notes for further information.
* Handling of unsupported objects (PDF files, zip files, Word documents, etc.) has been changed. Please see the full release notes for further information.
* Option to display the length of an audio file in the thumbnail and/or slide caption (available in prior versions only for videos).
* User interface reworked. Please see the full release notes for further information.
* A CSS change to prevent page layout problems if caption material (titles, comments, etc.) contains long unwrappable sequences of characters.
* A small patch to avoid a metadata error with some JPG's.
* Changes to the skin.properties file: preventCopy fields added.