This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin uses Adobe Flash, which is a dying technology. We don't recommend using that for new album projects.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
This skin can be used to tell a story through a sequence of pictures. It adds a wrapper around the flash software at
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's AutoViewer into JAlbum.
- Comments support HTML, so that you can change font, color, size, etc.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- Optionally supports a background image.
- WARNING: mouse clicks and/or key commands don't work in some browsers!
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While the skin will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
- Last updated
2.1.1 2012/01/26 (current)