* The thumbnail table on the index page is now responsive. It honors your choices of rows and columns until the viewport becomes too narrow for them, at which point it will re-wrap the rows.
* The slide page is now responsive. It honors your image bounds until the viewport becomes too narrow for the image or video, at which point it shrinks, maintaining the aspect ratio.
* Spacing of navigation icons increased to accommodate small touch devices.
* If a "Link to homepage / Address (URL)" is entered in the jAlbum settings, the link is now displayed as a "home" icon on each page (with all the other navigation icons), rather than as a text anchor at the bottom of the page. The hover text on the icon is taken from the entry for "Link to homepage / Text."
* Options to choose what is displayed at the top of the album index pages, folder index pages, and slide pages - e.g., the album title, the album description, the folder name/title, the image title, and so on.
* Album descriptions and folder comments displayed on a index page are limited to the width of the thumbnail table.
* Comments displayed under a slide image or video are now limited to the width of the image or video, and line-wrap to stay within that limit.
* Option to provide on-image navigation. Clicking on the right of the slide image advances to the next image, clicking on the left moves to the previous image. This option is enabled by default.
* Because of the option to provide on-image navigation, the means of accessing original or hi-res images had to be changed. In prior versions, clicking on the slide image opened the original or hi-res image. Now, if you choose "Link to hi-res via scaled images" or "Link to originals via scaled images," a download icon is present on each slide page. It opens the hi-res or original image in a new browser tab or window.
* There is now a single font size for the album - all text items are shown as a proportion (in CSS "rem" units) of that setting. So, if you choose a larger font size for the album, all album text is shown in a proportionally larger size.
* If a thumbstrip is shown on the slide pages, there is now a small marker to indicate the current image, and that thumbnail is no longer an active link, since the visitor is already on that page.
* The thumbstrip now shows seven thumbnails at all times. In prior versions it showed fewer thumbnails on the first and last three slide pages of the album.
* The link to Google Maps on a geotagged image now opens in a new browser tab.
* Settings tabs reorganized to place related items together.
* Tiny internal code changes: simplified <video> tag, a small efficiency tweak in the mediaScale() method, and a minor change to the keyboard navigation script.