Puoi inoltre installare la Template decomprimendo questo file nella cartella Template.
- versione Min. jAlbum
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the viewport width.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Last updated
- Gromit forum
L'uso ai fini commerciali è consentito solo se si dispone di una licenza jAlbum Pro.Somme ammesse le modifiche alla Template.
41.0.0 12-mar-2017 (Corrente)
* Option to choose the text that appears in the title bar on index pages - the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is the same as the album title/name), or nothing. It is also possible to specify whether the album description or folder comment is also displayed.
* Option to choose the text that appears in the title bar on slide pages - the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is the same as the album title/name), the image title/name, or nothing.
* The options for the text in the title bar on a linked Google map page have been altered. The default is to display the same text as the title bar on the slide page, but it can also be set to display the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is the same as the album title/name), the image title/name, or nothing.
* When you enter text for an info page, the skin normally converts linefeeds in the text you enter to HTML <br> tags. There is now an option to turn this off. This is useful if the text you are providing already contains HTML paragraph or break tags, and insertion of additional break tags would disrupt that HTML code.
* A slight alteration in the display of EXIF focal length. If the camera maker provides accuracy to one or more decimal places, the value is displayed without rounding.
* Removed deprecated "sensor" attribute from Google map script.