- Laca Molnar
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Tiger skin is the successor of the popular Turtle skin, featuring responsive layout and inherited numerous features from Photoblogger skin too.
IMPORTANT! Please read this:
Testing the Local album (Preview) does not work in some browsers with the default settings. This is because Tiger is based on a database (JSON format) to which the access from local HTML files is limited, due to security reasons. jAlbum's built-in browser works, however. If you want to test in Chrome please read this sticky:
Switching from Turtle:
Please note, as Tiger is based on a different language than Turtle, the function calls has changed too. Custom pages therefore might carry old code from Turtle skin, which causes errors.
Install the tool from here: https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=52475 to fix the old HTT files - if you had one - after importing a Turtle album into Tiger!
- Last updated
- Tiger forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
1.3.12 2017.09.12. (current)
- Background image doesn't reach out to the page bottom
- IE11 and Edge: audio/video controls disappear
- Option to open web locations in new window
- Other files' (PDF, XLS) icon is not centered in Lightbox
- Audio files' poster image doesn't fit in Fit to window mode
- Empty line in shop options leads to broken cart
- Hungarian translation