You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
This is not really a skin - it does not produce any album pages at all. It is more in the nature of a utility program.
* The skin yields only slide images, thumbnails, and/or copies of the original images, with the folder structure determined by the project. No other files are created.
* The choices made under Album > Settings > Pages are ignored. The skin's actions are controlled by the checkboxes under Album > Settings > NoPages.
* If "Make slide images" is checked, images are processed (scaling and filters), and output to the "slides" directory of the output directory.
* If "Make thumbnails" is checked, thumbnails are output to the "thumbs" directory of the output directory.
* If "Copy originals" is checked, the original images are copied from their source locations to the output directory.
* Any combination of boxes may be chosen.
* If no boxes are checked, an output directory is created that contains only the skeletal folder structure of the project.
* Watermarks can be applied to the generated thumbnail images (the jAlbum core program provides for watermarks for the slide images).
- Last updated
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
4.0.0 2016.12.23. (current)
* A check to ensure that the user doesn't attempt to use jAlbum HiDPI thumbnails or HiDPI images. If used in NoPages, these settings simply produce images that are twice the size of the selected image bounds, so they're pointless.
* A fix for a bug that failed to cause small images to be processed.
* Minor changes to internal coding of the user interface.