You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* This skin is a specialized subset of the Matrix skin. It does not produce a thumbnail page and does not support folders - visitors to the page are immediately placed in a slideshow of the images.
* Displays JPG, PNG, and GIF images, MP4 videos, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* User control over the title bar content, control bar type, control bar position, and captioning options (position, titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional automated slideshow.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Last updated
- MatrixSlide forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
36.0.0 2017.04.23. (current)
* Option to have the skin automatically exclude any unsupported objects, i.e., things that the skin can't display anyway: audio files, PDF's, custom pages, etc. See the Misc tab.
* Coding included to disable the unwanted download icon on the video and audio control bars in the Chrome browser (version 58 or higher).
* Old project correction code restored. You can now open a MatrixSlide project created with any prior version of the skin, and the skin will do its best to account for changes since that version. If you have difficulty getting an older project to look the way you want it to in the latest version, please post a question in the jAlbum forums, and I'll help you sort it out.
* A minor internal change in the way the skin checks for folders in the album project. (A MatrixSlide project may not contain folders unless they are excluded - setting them as hidden is not sufficient.)