This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 8 Jun 20, 17:29 Last Post By: rhjbiesters Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
rhjbiesters

Folder name an description are positioned under folder album by default.
Posted: 8 Jun 20, 17:21

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment Description.png (634.1 KB)
By default the folder name and description are positioned at the right on large screens and on the bottom for small screens. See attached screenshot which show the text to be positioned under the folder album.

Is there a way to position it on top for small screens? for me it's more logical to have a name and description before the folder album than after. How to do this?

Regards, Rob
Laza

Re: Folder name an description are positioned under folder album by default.
Posted: 8 Jun 20, 17:23   in response to: rhjbiesters in response to: rhjbiesters

No, there's no such setting now. Later I might add more layouts, however placing the title and comment above the thumbnail is something I'd never use.
rhjbiesters

Re: Folder name an description are positioned under folder album by default.
Posted: 8 Jun 20, 17:29   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

If you see it as a story it would make sense to positioned above the folder album because you explain what people will see if they click on the album. So if this option could be available in future I will love to use it.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums