This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26-Mar-2020 08:04 Last Post By: PhilippeCharles Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
PhilippeCharles

Projector skin - Bug report - Display of key words
Posted: 25-Mar-2020 23:20

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello Laza,

When looking at my last album (see link below), there is some strange behaviors regarding the display of key words in the main menu:
1) The name of each folder name is taken into account in the key word list: these are not necessarilly key words, so why do we expect them to be present in this list?
2) The weirdest thing is that each word of a folder name is transformed as a key word too! When you press on it you often get 1 result ... which is the folder name and no image associated to this.

So why do we bother about the folder name at all? This is just misleading. I strongly recommend to remove them from the keyword list.

http://jalbum.net/fr/browse/user/album/1968412

Beside this, the display of keywords coming from the images is just fine.

Is this a fix we may expect in a next release of Projector ?
JeffTucker

Re: Projector skin - Bug report - Display of key words
Posted: 25-Mar-2020 23:30   in response to: PhilippeCharles in response to: PhilippeCharles

Attachment ss006778.png (18,3 KB)
Isn't this just because you have told the skin, in the settings, to include folder titles and folder names? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the problem. See screenshot.
PhilippeCharles

Re: Projector skin - Bug report - Display of key words
Posted: 26-Mar-2020 08:04   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

Hello jGromit,
Thank you for your very quick reply!
You are right indeed, I didn't see you could customise this list. This is fixed.

Nevertheless, why is this strange behavior setup by default in Projector? This is really misleading.

Btw, I hope everything is fine on your side :-).
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums