This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 0. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 04-Jan-2020 18:03 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jGromit

Re: Text formatting in Album Info window
Posted: 04-Jan-2020 17:46   in response to: csb-strapshop in response to: csb-strapshop

Click to reply to this thread Reply
csb-strapshop wrote:
It sure is the browser (Safari 12.1.2), it looks correct in Chrome. Is there a setting that I can "force" the local preview to be opened in Chrome, although it is not my default browser?

No, jAlbum will always use your default browser.

I don't normally use Safari (even on my Macbook), so I'm not familiar with it. It works OK for me, but I've never customized Safari at all - I'm using it with all default settings.

At a minimum, you should force some cache-clearing in the browser. Just hit CMD-ALT-E while you're in the browser.

But you might also have to remove extensions and plugins.
csb-strapshop

Posted: 04-Jan-2020 17:49   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I made an fresh album with one image only, all default settings and one line of info text with a bold tag. No luck, the preview (in Safari) does NOT show any bold text, the preview in Chrome does show bold correctly. I doubt that this is caused by a faulty tag, it is a Safari problem and it will not impair my future work as long as I can get the correct results in the online version of my album or locally in Chrome.

Case closed?
jGromit

Posted: 04-Jan-2020 18:03   in response to: csb-strapshop in response to: csb-strapshop

Well, at least you have a decent workaround. But I don't like non-reproducible errors. ;)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums