This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Dec-2019 00:40 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
MarkPi

Tiger - Specifiy Foldeer captions as Separate (Right)?
Posted: 11-Dec-2019 00:33

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm getting to know Tiger pretty well now and am starting to like it's interface and results, but thus far I'm not able to figure out how to put Folder captions on the Right like Turtle did (example attached). It was a great way to show many Folders, with both thumbnails and captions, on the screen. Tiger offers "Over" and "Below" and PhotoBlogger offers several Over positions but only a "Separate (Below)". I'm probably just not familiar enough with Tiger to know how to do this. Thanks
jGromit

Re: Tiger - Specifiy Foldeer captions as Separate (Right)?
Posted: 11-Dec-2019 00:40   in response to: MarkPi in response to: MarkPi

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Not an option in Tiger, and I suspect I know why. If you're trying to create a layout that will work equally well on everything from a large monitor down to a smartphone, side-mounted captions are a bit of a nightmare. I don't think that's an option with any of the fully-responsive skins, and that's not an accident. ;)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums