This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 25-Oct-2019 16:20 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Astrogarden

Albums - will not go past 13!!
Posted: 24-Oct-2019 16:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have a premium account (most expensive) and am only using less than 2% of my available storage. 100 Gig available storage and pro license.

I have 14 albums but every time I upload the 14th one, it deletes one of the others.

Is this a limitation or am I missing some setting?

Skins are all fancybox if that matters.

Very frustrating
AnCa

Re: Albums - will not go past 13!!
Posted: 24-Oct-2019 17:09   in response to: Astrogarden in response to: Astrogarden

There is no limitation on the number of albums, as long as they fit within your storage quota.

Which album did you upload and which album was deleted? Are you somehow uploading to the same folder so you are overwriting the old with the new one?
Astrogarden

Posted: 24-Oct-2019 17:29   in response to: AnCa in response to: AnCa

"Which album did you upload and which album was deleted? Are you somehow uploading to the same folder so you are overwriting the old with the new one?"

Indeed, that is what happened, somehow both got assigned to the same folder. Very odd since jAlbum is supported to auto create a folder with the Album name. For some reason it duplicated the address.

Thanks!

Edited by: Astrogarden on 24-Oct-2019 17:29
jGromit

Posted: 24-Oct-2019 17:31   in response to: Astrogarden in response to: Astrogarden

This can happen if you copy an entire project. Even if you give the copy a new name, it still "remembers" the last upload location.
davidekholm

Posted: 25-Oct-2019 14:22   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

If you've copied a project, ensure that the target folder doesn't point to the original when uploading. Once you've uploaded, save the project. Now the new location should be remembered.

I shall put it on the todo to make a "duplicate album project" function that takes care of this.
AndreWolff

Posted: 25-Oct-2019 15:56   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
I shall put it on the todo to make a "duplicate album project" function that takes care of this.
Is this problem not automatically repaired if you repair this bug?
davidekholm

Posted: 25-Oct-2019 16:20   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
davidekholm wrote:
Is this problem not automatically repaired if you repair this bug?

No, I'll have to ensure that the remoteDirectory property is cleared from the duplicate. The duplicate project will have the whole project folder duplicated, not just the project file.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums