This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 1 Jul 19, 10:20 Last Post By: davidekholm
mamiwata

Picture export. Problem!
Posted: 29 Jun 19, 11:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
How can I export the edited image out of jalbum? He always takes the original and I'm just desperate and lost my time in searching a solution. Do you have one for me?
RobM

Re: Picture export. Problem!
Posted: 29 Jun 19, 12:15   in response to: mamiwata in response to: mamiwata

mamiwata wrote:
How can I export the edited image out of jalbum? He always takes the original and I'm just desperate and lost my time in searching a solution. Do you have one for me?
Do you mean how to link to images, slide or original, or that you have edited an image outside of jalbum?

If the latter, then you need to link to your originals or replace your copied image with the edited version
JeffTucker

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 12:27   in response to: mamiwata in response to: mamiwata

If you're talking about doing image edits in jAlbum, like cropping, or changing the color balance, you just need to make the album, then grab the image that jAlbum generates in the output directory, under slides. It won't ever change your original images, and until you actually make the album, the image edits don't happen.

ETA: And make sure you've chosen Link to scaled-down images only. Otherwise, the edits won't be applied to the images in the album at all.
davidekholm

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 13:02   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

If you wish to export an edited image out of jAlbum, but in it's original size, then return to Explore view (the thumbnail view) and right click the image and select "Save copy as..."
JeffTucker

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 13:06   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

davidekholm wrote:
If you wish to export an edited image out of jAlbum, but in it's original size, then return to Explore view (the thumbnail view) and right click the image and select "Save copy as..."

I can honestly say that I never noticed that! Works good. :)
davidekholm

Posted: 1 Jul 19, 10:20   in response to: JeffTucker in response to: JeffTucker

"Even the sun has spots" :-)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums