This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 04-Feb-2019 00:15 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
dwismeijer

Skin/Tiger/Header/Hero
Posted: 03-Feb-2019 21:07

Click to reply to this thread Reply
This page in Tiger Settings refers to a Height, Height on subfolders and Height on pages.
I assume it represents the “cropped” height of the theme image. However, whatever setting I put in, I do not notice a change in theme image height.
What are these settings supposed to do?
jGromit

Re: Skin/Tiger/Header/Hero
Posted: 03-Feb-2019 21:21   in response to: dwismeijer in response to: dwismeijer

Attachment mask240.png (160.6 KB)
Attachment mask110.png (141.3 KB)
Attachment h240.png (1.2 MB)
Attachment h110.png (854.8 KB)
Just tested it, and it works as advertised - if the height of the hero/theme image is changed in the settings, the height is changed in the album - see screenshots. It changes the displayed height of the theme image.

Because the image is shown full width, and the width of the page will vary with the size of the monitor, the actual image cropping is handled separately (complicated subject). But even the theme image cropping mask shows the change - see screenshots.

Of course, you have to Make Album again, and you may have to refresh your browser cache when viewing the result.
dwismeijer

Posted: 03-Feb-2019 22:30   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thanks for the quick response. Is there a maximum for height? i.e. max 240 or beyond.
RobM

Posted: 04-Feb-2019 00:15   in response to: dwismeijer in response to: dwismeijer

dwismeijer wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. Is there a maximum for height? i.e. max 240 or beyond.
The spinners have a maximum value of 640, you can't enter a value beyond that.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums