This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 01-Dec-2018 14:51 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Combobox problem not solved
Posted: 01-Dec-2018 12:54

Click to reply to this thread Reply
For fontsize 10 in Windows 10 I still see the combobox problem, see attached screenshot.
jGromit

Re: Combobox problem not solved
Posted: 01-Dec-2018 13:00   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

See, David? I told you to make it 11. ;)

ETA: There's no reason to allow for very small font sizes. The only reason people need to be able to adjust font sizes is to make them larger, to compensate for failing vision, especially on large monitors.
AndreWolff

Posted: 01-Dec-2018 14:21   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

jGromit wrote:
See, David? I told you to make it 11. ;)
And I told David that fonsize 10 still did give problems.
davidekholm

Posted: 01-Dec-2018 14:48   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Perhaps some users will prefer size 10 on some machines that doesn't manifest this problem? Is this really much of a problem? The default is fine so people fiddling with the font size will likely understand they need to play with that setting again if things starts looking bad.
jGromit

Posted: 01-Dec-2018 14:51   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

It really is only Windows, and only with the system default look-and-feel. Every other combination seems to be fine.

I would just leave it alone. It falls into the "who cares?" category.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums