This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16-Oct-2018 14:02 Last Post By: susannb Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
susannb

Watermark
Posted: 14-Oct-2018 17:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Had issues with "Tiger" skin and adding it adding "logotype" several times of different ones. Even when I deleted the the logo link both of the logos still appeared after I would make ALL album. Changed to Turtle to test and that worked.

Thought maybe I was doing something wrong!

Where would I take care of this, if it happens in the future since removing it in "Edit" "Effects" did not work.

I believe I have the latest versions of both skins.
Sue
Laza

Re: Watermark
Posted: 15-Oct-2018 14:43   in response to: susannb in response to: susannb

If you remove the logo from the Settings panel and Make the logo supposed to disappear instantly. Check out the local preview (F12)! Note, you need to Upload the album and refresh the browser (Ctrl-F5) so you can see the changes on the website too.
susannb

Posted: 15-Oct-2018 15:18   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hi Laza. Yes, that's what I had been doing. I think it might have something to do with me "saving" this as a default skin?? Nothing I seemed to do removed both logos...and I could not find anywhere where there were 2 loaded into any section. When I removed the Logo from the settings panel, then in preview I had one logo, and still where was that one coming from when it was removed?

I only previewed locally....but appreciate you giving me the directions for both.

I was stumped!
Laza

Posted: 15-Oct-2018 19:30   in response to: susannb in response to: susannb

Ah, this is the Watermark filter. Doesn't your input images already hold the watermark? In Tiger there's no dedicated watermark filter like in Turtle, so the skin never applies any watermark. It can only come from the input images (they are already watermarked) and jAlbum's "Settings / Effects / Logotype" filter.
susannb

Posted: 15-Oct-2018 19:46   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I used the same for both albums, Tiger and Turtle. I was using the "Effect" and "Logo" for the watermark.
Laza

Posted: 16-Oct-2018 08:11   in response to: susannb in response to: susannb

And did you check if the input files already contain a watermark? Why do you use both filters? Isn't this the root cause?
susannb

Posted: 16-Oct-2018 14:02   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza, input files did not have any watermark. I only used one filter. That's what started me asking for help.

FYI, I believe by using the "skin as a default" that it had the one logo (watermark) in there and then when I changed the logo, both were on the photos. I did not know why it was happening but once I gave that skin another name and re-downloaded Tiger, I could make it work properly again.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums