This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Aug-2018 12:30 Last Post By: kilobravo Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
kilobravo

Tiger Thumbnail Strip Doesn't Start At The Beginning
Posted: 10-Aug-2018 12:44

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment lifeboat.zip (337.9 KB)
I don't know if this is a Tiger issue or JAlbum but I can't solve it. To wit, I have the thumbnail strip at the top enabled but when I click on the first gallery and then on the first image in the gallery, the thumbnail strip is not sync'd and doesn't shift so the thumbnail for this image is the first one.

Here is what I'm taking about. This link is to the first image in my Recent folder and yet the thumbnail strip starts way down in the gallery.

http://www.kilobravo.com/jalbum-gallery/kb-gallery/recent/index.html#img=free-vinyl_180807.jpg
jGromit

Re: Tiger Thumbnail Strip Doesn't Start At The Beginning
Posted: 10-Aug-2018 15:07   in response to: kilobravo in response to: kilobravo

It's a skin issue (the jAlbum core doesn't produce a single line of HTML, CSS, or Javascript).

Oddly, if you move to image #2, then back to image #1, things line up again. It's only on the initial opening of the first image that it's off-kilter.
Laza

Posted: 11-Aug-2018 09:28   in response to: kilobravo in response to: kilobravo

Thanks, I will look into this.
kilobravo

Posted: 11-Aug-2018 12:30   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks to both of you, I had a feeling it was a skin issue. No big deal and I've decided to not use the TN strip because on mobile, it just takes up too much screen real estate.

I LOVE JALBUM! :-)

KB
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums