This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 26-Aug-2019 17:01 Last Post By: dzeleznik Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
BFT

Re: Tiger Region Tags/Share appear to be broken in the latest release.
Posted: 09-Aug-2019 16:29   in response to: BFT in response to: BFT

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hmm strangely I just noticed that this problem has resurfaced. I have people/share/print enabled on the skin (as I showed in the first post), but face tags created via WIndows Photo Gallery are not showing the people button anymore. This had worked for a while, so Im not sure if its a change in the skin or maybe something changed in the underlying javascript library again. Photos and links are all the same as previously stated.
Laza

Posted: 11-Aug-2019 16:13   in response to: BFT in response to: BFT

Thanks for reporting! Now it was different and the face tags has disappeared for both Picasa and MS tags. The error now came from a code sharing between Photoblogger and Tiger, but the former has handled the global "use regions" switch a bit differently.
dzeleznik

Posted: 21-Aug-2019 05:29   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I just noticed as well that my face regions exported from Adobe Lightroom no longer appear in the lightbox. The region metadata is there in data1.json and the regions are displayed in jAlbum's region editor. I backtracked through previous versions of Tiger that I had on hand to see when it might have broken. I can say that the regions display fine in Tiger 2.6.2 and do not display in v2.7.1. So something broke between those versions. For now, I am reverting to 2.6.2 and rebuilding all my albums.
dzeleznik

Posted: 26-Aug-2019 17:01   in response to: dzeleznik in response to: dzeleznik

FYI v2.8.5 fixed the problem for me, thanks!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums