This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15-May-2018 09:56 Last Post By: davidekholm Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
hspagnolo

Projects pane
Posted: 14-May-2018 09:04

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

Would it be possible (as an option into the Preferences) to hide the "empty project" and to open at launch of jAlbum the last opened project ?

Thanks and regards
Henri
davidekholm

Re: Projects pane
Posted: 14-May-2018 15:54   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

Anything is possible ;-). Use CTRL/CMD+1 to open the last saved project or double click the .jap file for the last saved project to open it directly.
hspagnolo

Posted: 14-May-2018 18:28   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Hi David,

Thanks for the tips. Doing this automatically as launch would be great.
I also would like to delete this "empty project", this is why I ask as an option into Preferences for users who want it.

Thanks and regards
Henri
davidekholm

Posted: 15-May-2018 09:56   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

The "Empty project" is just a placeholder for new projects. You can naturally use "File->New project" but jAlbum has a special case where one can drop a folder onto the "Empty project" to create a project. In this case, the dropped folder becomes your "Image directory" (historical behavior). The advantage of this project type is that changes to your original image directory is automatically picked up by jAlbum.

I might add a preference to automatically open the last open project, but now that you know about CTRL+1 I guess it's a no brainer :-)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums