This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 25-Mar-2018 01:08 Last Post By: egidio Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
egidio

Folder tree with wrong title - how to change it?
Posted: 23-Mar-2018 22:56

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment foldertree.png (74.9 KB)
Hi.

I've noticed that a few of my recent albums are not displaying the folder tree name properly in the subfolders. In the index page, the name is correct, but when I click down to the next level, the folder tree is incorrect. It does not update correctly. I've cleared cache on 3 browses and re-verified that the folder tree name is set correctly. The problem is only in the next level after the index page. Here is one example:

http://ka-el.net/canyonlandsnp/index.html

On that page, the folder tree name appears correctly: Canyonlands National Park. Now, if I click any of the subfolders, e.g., Favorites, the folder tree name will display Arches National Park. How can I fix that? I'm attaching a screen shot of the settings for the folder tree tab.

Egídio
Laza

Re: Folder tree with wrong title - how to change it?
Posted: 24-Mar-2018 19:47   in response to: egidio in response to: egidio
Correct
It's just the title of the box, below it display the page correctly. You need to allow jAlbum to make changes in the subfolders (Settings / Advanced / Process subdirectories = ON, Process only updated subdirectories = OFF), Make album, then Upload. If you do manual uploads make sure to upload all the index.html files in all subfolders.
egidio

Re: Folder tree with wrong title - how to change it?
Posted: 25-Mar-2018 01:08   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
It's just the title of the box, below it display the page correctly. You need to allow jAlbum to make changes in the subfolders (Settings / Advanced / Process subdirectories = ON, Process only updated subdirectories = OFF), Make album, then Upload. If you do manual uploads make sure to upload all the index.html files in all subfolders.

Thank you! That was exactly the problem. Actually I had the first check ON, but "process only updated subdirectories" was also ON. I unchecked it. The album is good to go. I'll fix the others, too.

Thanks again,

Egídio
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums