To get rid of the weird underlining problem, see preformat.png, attached. (Edit: Laza, that's a very strange side-effect!)
Other problems, not related....
Your custom link won't work properly without the http:// protocol. See custLink.png.
Do you really want to see the entire file name, including the .jpg extension? If not, see label.png.
You should always write UTF-8. See writeUTF8.png.
Not sure about the conversion of underscores to spaces. What I'm showing in undescores.png will do the trick, but I think Turtle used to do this on its own. I haven't kept track of the changes Laza has made. Perhaps he can address this.
I turned off the Text formatter as told, made the changes in Underscores.png. That toke the filenemns away ang gave Jalbum problem.
I want the filenames as text withoutunderscores, not Label.
I think The text in the yellow area in underscores.png: <%=label.replaceAll("_"," ");% caused the problem. When I removed that test and wrote it before, the program was running again and I could create pages. However, the underscore remains.