This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 10 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 05-Mar-2018 20:23 Last Post By: andivienne Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
andivienne

label
Posted: 05-Nov-2017 01:53

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Bonsoir

I want to include in a tiger album labels with keywords.

When i export pictures from lightroom , the keywords appear in the description of the picture in jalbum/tiger, but are not shown in the "label" panel.
When i do it by writing in jalbum/tiger, yes.

Means that i have to rewrite all keywords ?

If yes how to do for for example all pictures in one folder 1 time only and not for every picture ?

Thanks for your answers

Andreas
Laza

Re: label
Posted: 05-Nov-2017 10:04   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

If they appear as descriptions, they were probably added as descriptions in Lightroom, not keywords. Can't you fix this in Lightroom?
andivienne

Posted: 05-Nov-2017 12:14   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Attachment Jalbum kw.JPG (41.0 KB)
Attachment Jalbum KW testpicture.JPG (50.9 KB)
Attachment LR KW.JPG (28.3 KB)
Thanks for your answer, but in LR it's correctly given in keyword
And these keywords are shown in tiger but not taken into consideration.
For making ok i have to write into tiger directly

Give you some pictures for watching

BR

Andreas
andivienne

Posted: 02-Jan-2018 17:26   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

Hi Laza
At first happy new year to you and great success for jalbum and your skins

My problem with the keywords is always not solved.

I used the new jalbum version 15.1 for which is written in the vesion statement that the bug is corrected, but it's always the same.

Also the keyword is shown in windows browser, only in tiger is not taken in consideration (see the screen copies in my previous post)

BR

Andreas
Laza

Posted: 03-Jan-2018 11:02   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

Happy New Year!

I thought you could solve this with David. Can you please give me a link to the album so I can look into the database?
andivienne

Posted: 07-Jan-2018 09:58   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Hi Laza

Thanks for your answer.

here the draft album :

http://tourenbuchphotos.free.fr/Photos/

Also a complimentary questions about labels. When i gave the keywords in jalbum to the pictures, i did errors (One time with a space before the keyword, one time without) and now i have the two keywords shown (with the same pictures) and i cant delete the keyword with a space before.

Have a look to the keyword "Andreas" and " Andreas" and "Piton de Bellefont" and " Piton de Bellfont" on the same album mention above.

have a nice Sunday

BR
Andreas
Laza

Posted: 08-Jan-2018 12:30   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

I see pictures with keyword: "Summiter" and "Seloge" (like on the screenshots), but I can't see "motscles" - perhaps they were excluded? Please tell me in detail what should I look for.

When you add keywords, jAlbum lists all in the bottom, and when you delete or correct one it does not remove from the list below. Still it doesn't mean the removed keyword will be in the album. Next time you open the album the unused keywords will be removed.
andivienne

Posted: 12-Jan-2018 14:27   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Sorry

See here for "Andreas" and " Andreas"

http://tourenbuchphotos.free.fr/Photos/2017/index.html
Laza

Posted: 12-Jan-2018 15:30   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

The picture still contains the wrong keyword is Refuge_Chatelleret_151017_02.jpg

I think jAlbum should remove the spaces around the keywords.
Laza

Posted: 12-Jan-2018 15:41   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

I have modified the code now, so it will display "AndreasĀ³" now, but the space before the keyword should be fixed in jAlbum. By the way Lightroom shouldn't allow spaces before keywords either.
andivienne

Posted: 05-Mar-2018 20:23   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Thanks is working perfect now
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums