This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 27-Oct-2017 10:01 Last Post By: AndreWolff Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
rjm

Slide Show 4 ver 4.1.5
Posted: 25-Oct-2017 04:59

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment album title.jpg (319,4 KB)
Attachment No Album title.jpg (347,2 KB)
Is it normal for picture thumbs to move to the right hand side instead of being centered if hide album title is selected in Theme image tab (see attached no album title jpg)

If show album title is selected the thumbs are centered (see attached album title jpg)

It took me a while to figure this out and it seems to have occurred after the update to 4.1.5
or perhaps I didn't notice it before.

Thanks for a nice skin
Robert

AndreWolff

Re: Slide Show 4 ver 4.1.5
Posted: 25-Oct-2017 12:17   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks Robert, I will investigate this and let you know the result.

Which type of thumbnails table did you use in this album?
Could you please reply with a link to the album showing the misaligned thumbs and please attach also a copy of your jAlbum project file.

Edit:

OK, I see that this problem only occurs in an album with folders in case an elastic table with table tags is used.
Is this correct?

In that case will the problem be solved in the next release. As a work around you could select another table structure for the Slide Show 4 index page or use the PhotoSwipe skin with the same table type.

Thanks for reporting this problem!

André

Edited by: AndreWolff on 25-Oct-2017 13:48
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums