This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30-Sep-2017 13:13 Last Post By: jGromit
paipel

Is this possible...?
Posted: 30-Sep-2017 11:47

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

I work since a long time with an old version of jalbum and bananalbum. Everything fine except the fact, that bananalbum is flash and not vieable on mobile devices.
Now I saw, that the Rudin changed the skin to html and works fine on mobiles.
Do you guys/experts think with the newly built skin it would be possible to make look my website like it is now (with header, color, size, footer, favicon, etc...) or is it not as custumizable like the old flash version?
Here it is: www.lineup-shots.com
jGromit

Re: Is this possible...?
Posted: 30-Sep-2017 13:13   in response to: paipel in response to: paipel

Click to reply to this thread Reply
There are almost no options to change the appearance of an album made with the current version of BananAlbum. You can choose one of two styles that alter only the font, and choose a background color, but that's it.

So, any changes you want to make would involve altering the skin's template files, and since the page layout is driven by some minimized Javascript files, that would be extremely difficult. There's virtually no evidence that Rudin is providing any ongoing support or development of the skin, other than a quick patch earlier this year - his site doesn't even provide any contact info.

You're probably going to need to find a new skin for your site, unless you're happy with the way an album looks with the current version of BananAlbum, as is.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums