I have an album with 5 music files. Today I added some new pictures and during the build I got the attached message. I clicked OK to finish the build. When I viewed the album, the music bar appeared momentarily and then disappeared.
Also, this line in the index.html file, which appears in other albums with music, was not there:
About half an hour later I tried the build again and it worked just fine. Strange, indeed!
Do you have any idea why this happened? The only thing I can think of is that the last time I built and viewed the album (a few days ago) I terminated it before the songs1.mp3 finished playing. However that doesn't explain why it worked this time after waiting the half hour.
Oh, I run into this one all the time when I'm testing stuff, and it makes me crazy. I'm actually surprised that you're the first user to mention it!
What's happening is that your browser is grabbing hold of the MP3, and locking it. Then jAlbum tries to access the file, and is blocked from doing so. The skin thinks the file is missing, gives a warning, and then doesn't include it in the album.
The cure is to close the browser after you've previewed the album, and before you try to Make album again.
Edit: More accurately, the album build is trying to replace the MP3 in the output directory, but that file is still "open" in the browser, so the operating system won't let you replace it. Same cure, in any event.