This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 3 Aug 17, 23:38 Last Post By: davidekholm
drmikey

JSON data not updating on "Make Album"
Posted: 3 Aug 17, 17:22

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have added some variables to the JSON data as follows:
 jm = new JSONMaker(engine);
jm.setIncludes(new String[] { "enableCartItems","animate","videoid","videoSource","audioSource" });
dataTree = jm.getTreeAsString(rootFolder); 
The variable videoSource is in onload.bsh and was originally this:
 JComboBox videoSource = new JComboBox(new Object[]{"video/youtube","video/facebook","video/vimeo","video/dailymotion","video/soundcloud"});
and then changed to this:
 JComboBox videoSource = new JComboBox(new Object[]{"youtube","facebook","vimeo","dailymotion","soundcloud"});

The problem is that the dataTree JSON data still has "video/youtube" not "youtube". I have restarted Jalbum, deleted all files in the output directory and rebuilt again and again and it still persists. There is no other source of the variable videoSource than in onload.bsh. Driving me crazy!
RobM

Re: JSON data not updating on "Make Album"
Posted: 3 Aug 17, 17:28   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

Have you tried it with a ne project? If a new project works as expected then the data might be in an invisible file.
davidekholm

Re: JSON data not updating on "Make Album"
Posted: 3 Aug 17, 23:38   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

Ensure that a user variable or album object specific user variable isn't overriding your setting. Playing with a newly created project may help. jAlbum can also store variables persisted to each album object. These are stored within .info files under the .jalbum folder. You may delete the .jalbum folder or individual .info files to clean things up, then do a "make album" again. Just remember that these .info files stores stuff you might want to keep, like what filters are applied to individual images and such.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums