1) Like in Turtle, I have the font family set to Veranda and the Headline Font as Same As Base Font. However in Turtle, it correctly makes the title in Veranda but in Tiger, it's displaying as Arial.
2) The title doesn't reach all the way across to the Share button; it seems to cut off and wrap a bit early. I think I was able to fix it in Turtle by changing the Theme Image Size width, but that option is gone from Tiger, so not sure how to make the text extend as far as possible. Any ideas?
Using the first part of the code does prevent the early word wrap, but often the text overlaps the share button and disables it. So it seems i'm stuck between having the text word wrap a little more than halfway across the screen, vs having it go as far as possible but then overlapping and disabling the button.
Any middle ground to this, or should I just let it go as is?
Have it set to Max Page Width 1560px, Font Size 75%, Headline Font 200%.
I have struggled with the same problem; the words in the headline are wrapped too early.
I have added the suggested CSS code in the "Settings / Tiger / Code / CSS" and it changes the fonts. However, the word wrapping is still occuring on the latest version of Firefox. On Chrome and Edge the headlines look OK.
That page appears identical to me in all browsers - Chrome, Edge, Firefox. The word-wrapping occurs in the same place in each. See screenshot (from Firefox).
(Unrelated, but something I noticed - the HTML <title> tag is using HTML formatting, which doesn't work when it's used for the browser tab text. Laza, the HTML needs to be stripped out before the folder title is used for that tag. Take a look at the browser tab in the screenshot.)
This is strange.
I do have the extra word-wrapping on Firefox on my new Win 10 laptop.
I have attached screen capture of the failed word-wrapping.
I next opened my old Win 7 laptop and on that word-wrapping is OK on Firefox!
It seems that the problem is on my laptop but so far I have not found a reason.
I disabled all add-ons -> no change in word-wrapping of the header.
I do have CCleaner and have cleaned the Firefox cache -> no change.
I am content. Based on your tests I have confidence that in majority of cases my albums show up fine with Tiger.
I have a lot of albums that I have made with a modified BluPlusPlus-KT and lately with Chameleon for 13 years since 2004.
Now I plan to transfer some old albums to Tiger and use Tiger also for new albums.