This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 22 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 19-Jul-2017 13:10 Last Post By: Laza Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Re: Why is a web location red?
Posted: 19-Jul-2017 11:42   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Laza wrote:
Yes, unfortunately it seems the skin doesn't know the previous folder thumbnail size, so you need to remove that manually first from the output folder.
I removed the whole output folder, but the result is still the same!

But please do answer also the other questions in my last post
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 11:58   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

The image caption already contains the comment in the wrong encoding. I thought David has answered this question already. This would happen with any skin.
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 12:01   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

If you remove the "thumbs/nl.wikipedia.org-386.jpg" file from the output directory and press "Make album" Photoblogger still generates "86x80" sized thumbnail with the "600x420" settings? Hmmm, that's really mysterious...
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 12:08   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Ah, that's the regular thumbnail, not the folderThumb.jpg. That's why it's so small, as you set them to be 120x80. Strange, as far as I remember Photoblogger is using "folderthumb.jpg" for folders, not the regular thumbs.
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 12:11   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

... and because no folder images generated for the web locations, the ordinary thumbs were used. That's it. Perhaps later I will make coping the folder images work for web locations too.
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 12:12   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

It didn't come up before, because with the default settings (300x300) the normal thumbs were large enough for this purpose too.
AndreWolff

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 12:39   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
Ah, that's the regular thumbnail, not the folderThumb.jpg. That's why it's so small, as you set them to be 120x80. Strange, as far as I remember Photoblogger is using "folderthumb.jpg" for folders, not the regular thumbs.
The image bounds for the thumbnails are set to 225x80, but the 2nd weblocation has not the same dimension as the normal thumbnails. And if if uses that settings, why is it still un-sharp: The normal images are not unsharp!
Laza

Posted: 19-Jul-2017 13:10   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

The weblocation thumb is 86x80 - as it should be with a 225x80 setting.

The normal images are sharper because they are small.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums