This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 18 Jul 16, 19:20 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
TCMcConnell

Making changes to an already uploaded album
Posted: 18 Jul 16, 17:39

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks for all of your help; it has been spot on. I uploaded the album and it works just fine. As I am making this album on the fly for a friend, as I am employed well over 60 hours a week, I have to admit that I have not spent the time to learn the details of the software, hence my question:

I will need to make some changes and additions to the album. It is uploaded to a jAlbum website. In a nutshell, How do I make these changes and additions? Is there a specific tutorial or manual page? Thanks
JeffTucker

Re: Making changes to an already uploaded album
Posted: 18 Jul 16, 17:54   in response to: TCMcConnell in response to: TCMcConnell

Just launch jAlbum on your PC, open the saved album project, and make your changes - add photos, delete photos, change captions, choose different options, whatever. Then click Make Album, and when it's finished, click Upload. Both processes are "smart," i.e., the album build will process only what it needs to, and the upload will upload only new or changed files.
RobM

Re: Making changes to an already uploaded album
Posted: 18 Jul 16, 19:20   in response to: TCMcConnell in response to: TCMcConnell

TCMcConnell wrote:
Is there a specific tutorial or manual page?
For help on the program.
From the same source but for tutorials
For help with skins, if included in the information.

In general, jAlbum has context sensitive help so at any point pressing F1, using the help menu, or clicking on the "?" in the small blue circle (top right of the application window) will take you to the appropriate help page. Some skins support context sensitive help too.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums