This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 08-Feb-2016 20:29 Last Post By: joneall Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
joneall

How to get different enhanced pictures?
Posted: 08-Feb-2016 15:07

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Aside from using the folder thumbnail or first picture, how do you choose different enhanced pictures in different folders?

I would also like to have an enhanced picture ONLY on the main page, not in any folder. Can I do that? If so, how?

I find the doc to be somewhat incomplete on this topic, which I very much want to use.

Thanks in advance.
jGromit

Re: How to get different enhanced pictures?
Posted: 08-Feb-2016 15:39   in response to: joneall in response to: joneall
Helpful
joneall wrote:
Aside from using the folder thumbnail or first picture, how do you choose different enhanced pictures in different folders?

Under Chameleon > Index Page > Enhanced Picture, choose a position, then choose this. Now, in each folder, add the image you want to use as the enhanced picture, and change its file name to enhanced.jpg - in the upper right of the Explore window, choose File name, then click under the thumbnail and enter the new file name. Then exclude that image - click the "exclude" icon, or right-click and choose "Exclude."

In short, Chameleon will look for an image called enhanced.jpg in each folder, and if it finds it, it will use that image as the enhanced picture. Excluding it prevents having it appear in the regular gallery of images in that folder - it will be used only for the enhanced picture.

I would also like to have an enhanced picture ONLY on the main page, not in any folder. Can I do that? If so, how?

Repeat the steps above, but add an image called enhanced.jpg only at the top level, and not in any folder.
joneall

Re: How to get different enhanced pictures?
Posted: 08-Feb-2016 20:29   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thank you, Just what I needed to know.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums