This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 03-Jan-2016 20:29 Last Post By: susannb Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
kaya

Re: Watermark
Posted: 03-Jan-2016 16:21   in response to: kaya in response to: kaya

Click to reply to this thread Reply
That being said, how did you add the watermark for thumbnail images, susannb?
jGromit

Posted: 03-Jan-2016 16:23   in response to: kaya in response to: kaya

kaya wrote:
Ok, Effects panel applies only to slide images!? Is there a good reason for? JAlbum could add an option to be applied also to thumbnail images.

I guess it's because in most skins, the thumbnails are pretty small, and don't need the protection of a watermark or logo. LightFlow's thumbnails are larger, so it's kind of a different animal. It should be fairly easy to add a "thumbnails" option to the Effects panel - you should suggest it to David (he probably won't see this thread).

As for me, I'll remove filters from LightFlow. It's jAlbums turn to do this from now on.

Yeah, I've stripped out almost all of them, and the next releases of Matrix and MatrixSlide will be getting rid of the last couple (except for the box-shadow on the slide images - the underlying Highslide JS script makes it impossible to use CSS to generate them, much to my annoyance).
kaya

Posted: 03-Jan-2016 16:34   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Yes. I'm with you jGromit.
Susannb, I've sent you a bug fixed version of LightFlow. Please tell me if it works for you. Thanks!
susannb

Posted: 03-Jan-2016 20:29   in response to: kaya in response to: kaya

Will give the new file a try and email you off the forum!
Happy to sort of beta test!

How do we ask David to add the option to do watermark for both slides and images? This would be a GREAT option, depending on the skin and application.

Inside this skin, I loved that you had the option, in the filter tab, and in there you could choose slides and thumbnails to watermark...
It really depends what you are posting.
Many times I don't even want thumbnails....

Thanks..so much for all your help...
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums