This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 21-Oct-2015 16:28 Last Post By: AnCa Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jgs2

Create a new album problem - Android device
Posted: 17-Oct-2015 14:47

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi

I have a subscription to jAlbum and publish albums to my own website. I have just downloaded and installed jAlbum on a Hudl2. When I try to create a new album I get the message - jAlbum storage required - and I cannot get past this to create an album and post to my own site.

There does not appear to be any settings that I can use to link to my site. How do I create an album and post it to my own site?
AnCa

Re: Create a new album problem - Android device
Posted: 21-Oct-2015 16:28   in response to: jgs2 in response to: jgs2

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Your user "jgs2" does not seem to have neither a software license nor a storage subscription, so I assume you are using another account. There you probably just have a license for the jAlbum client and not a Premium or Power subscription that is needed to created albums using the app.

You can't unfortunately use the app to upload albums to your own site. You can only create albums using our storage.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums