This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 28-Jul-2015 13:00 Last Post By: ctwist Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jGromit

Re: Problems with panorama setting
Posted: 28-Jul-2015 00:10   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Took me less than 15 seconds to produce the kind of failure I was seeing before.

And in what might be a related problem, when I open an image for editing, I am sometimes not getting the image at all, and the Mirage customUI panel is empty (this version and the previous one). I've never run into that with the customUI of any other skin. It can't be just a coincidence - once again, it indicates some sort of collision. Closing and re-launching jAlbum seems to cure it. But where there's smoke...
AndreWolff

Posted: 28-Jul-2015 08:38   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

ctwist wrote:
I want to try one more fix. The attached file calls saveUI immediately after the panorama checkbox changes. Let me know if this makes any difference.
I can't test it if you remove the attached file!
ctwist

Posted: 28-Jul-2015 13:00   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

I removed it because jGromit proved that the fix did not work. There was no point in continuing with it.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums