This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Jun-2015 20:32 Last Post By: ufalbum Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
ufalbum

Removal of the link to slide show on main page?
Posted: 09-Jun-2015 08:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,
I am a new user of the jAlbum community. Until now I usually combine several albums under a subject, e.g. different cycle trips with a certain community, e.g. http://webalben.rezkonv.de/albums/radtouren/eigene/album/index.html.
To achieve this, I create a new jAlbum project, then add a single photo as a kind of icon for this project and several folders which finally contain the photos for a certain event. If I activate 'show slide show' in the properties of my current skin (Galleria), a link for starting a slide show is also shown in the main page which contains only the 'icon', but nothing happens when I press on 'slide show'. If I select a trip, then the slide show works as it should be. Is there a way to suppress the link to slide show only on the main page as long it contains no or only 1 photo?

UPDATE: If the main page contains no photo the button 'play slide show' is not shown.
Regards

Edited by: ufalbum on 09-Jun-2015 08:31

Edited by: ufalbum on 09-Jun-2015 08:46
RobM

Re: Removal of the link to slide show on main page?
Posted: 09-Jun-2015 12:10   in response to: ufalbum in response to: ufalbum

Moved to Galleria as it is a skin feature.
davidekholm

Posted: 09-Jun-2015 12:27   in response to: ufalbum in response to: ufalbum
Helpful
Attachment Galleria.jaskin (226,7 KB)
Hi, there is an easy fix for this link removal. I modified the "page-header.inc" file of the Galleria skin and changed this code:
<ja:if test="<%= slideshowEnable && totalThumbnailCount > 0 %>">
to this:
<ja:if test="<%= slideshowEnable && totalThumbnailCount > 1 %>">
This ensures that the slide show link is only generated if there are more than one thumbnail/image in the current folder. No point in having a slide show with only one image :-)

I've attached the updated Galleria skin. To install it, just double click it or drag it onto jAlbum.
ufalbum

Posted: 11-Jun-2015 20:32   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Thank you, it works :-)

Regards
Ulli
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums