This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 25-May-2015 17:38 Last Post By: AnCa Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
ingobinder

Change the Languages from Comments?
Posted: 24-May-2015 08:44

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

where can i change the languages from Comments?
Ich would like to have it in german!

Or where are save the html files from comments.

Thanks
jGromit

Re: Change the Languages from Comments?
Posted: 24-May-2015 13:17   in response to: ingobinder in response to: ingobinder

I'm not sure which comments you're referring to. Could you give us a link to an album, and tell us exactly where you're seeing English instead of Deutsch?
ingobinder

Posted: 25-May-2015 08:09   in response to: ingobinder in response to: ingobinder

this one:

on safari it show in english, and on ipad is it on german
jGromit

Posted: 25-May-2015 14:09   in response to: ingobinder in response to: ingobinder

That's the jAlbum widget bar. I believe the underlying script tries to figure out, from your IP address, where you're located, then chooses the correct language. Perhaps Anders can shed some light on this.

I'll move this thread to the "widgets" forum section.
ingobinder

Posted: 25-May-2015 14:42   in response to: ingobinder in response to: ingobinder

my ip address is the same on my imac and ipad! Only on ipad is the language on german!!

Here is an error
jGromit

Posted: 25-May-2015 14:47   in response to: ingobinder in response to: ingobinder

It also remembers what language you chose the last time. Try visiting this page:

http://jalbum.net/de/explore/featured

Then visit your own album with your iMac/Safari again, and see what language is shown in the widgets.
AnCa

Posted: 25-May-2015 17:38   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

It actually checks the language that is set in your web browser and tries to use that language.

However, if you have visited jalbum.net it uses the language you used there. So if you want to switch language you have to go to jalbum.net and switch language. There is also a cache time, so even if you switch language the widgets are not immediately updated, unless you also empty the browsers cache.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums