This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 25-May-2015 11:22 Last Post By: AnCa Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
victic

Updating On-Line album with iPhone
Posted: 23-May-2015 23:47

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I have an on-line album that is integrated into a website.
Using the iPhone app I am able to take my own or receive images and add them to the on-line album which is great.
However when I am working in the iPhone App the images I am adding to the album don't always end up at the end of the album where I want them.
For instance I added 3 images to the on-line album last night. Two of the images where added at the end of the album as I expected them to be, but one image ended up in the middle of the album.

Why does this keep happening and what can I do to stop it?

Also, has the iPhone App got an option that allows the resequencing of the images in an album? This would help solve my problem but I can't find this function if its there.

Cheers
Victor
AnCa

Re: Updating On-Line album with iPhone
Posted: 25-May-2015 11:22   in response to: victic in response to: victic

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Being able to change the order of the photos is the number one feature we want to add to the iOS app. We did plan on adding this function now, but had to focus on the Android app that we currently are developing.

You can change the order if you use a web browser (on a computer) and go to http://victic.jalbum.net/ and select Edit on the album you want to update. But yes, it's a hassle... :-(
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums