This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 124 - Pages: 9 [ Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] - Last Post: 25-Jul-2015 21:51 Last Post By: ctwist Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AndreWolff

Re: How to set maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight in a Custom panel?
Posted: 14-Jun-2015 23:14   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
RobM wrote:
From a personal point, I like things neat and tidy, so would rather keep things like pano images together, not mixed in with other items - like keeping images in folders, not a folder with images and folders.
I don't agree with that: I make a lot of albums of walkings, in such a way that a viewer can reproduce the walk via information in maps an gps tracks. This are landscape pictures, so I make a lot of panorama pictures during such a walk. The pictures are in sequence of the walk, see or example my Fishermans trail album.

So the Slide Show 4 skin makes it possible to expand panorama pictures automatically and the Link panel can also be used to display external panorama pages like made by 360cities, QuickTime VR, etc. in the correct sequence
RobM

Posted: 15-Jun-2015 00:57   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
RobM wrote:
From a personal point, I like things neat and tidy, so would rather keep things like pano images together, not mixed in with other items - like keeping images in folders, not a folder with images and folders.
I don't agree with that: I make a lot of albums of walkings, in such a way that a viewer can reproduce the walk via information in maps an gps tracks. This are landscape pictures, so I make a lot of panorama pictures during such a walk. The pictures are in sequence of the walk, see or example my Fishermans trail album.

So the Slide Show 4 skin makes it possible to expand panorama pictures automatically and the Link panel can also be used to display external panorama pages like made by 360cities, QuickTime VR, etc. in the correct sequence

To each their own, I like to arrange things that are aesthetically pleasing to me, you are welcome to arrange your things ad-hoc and any viewers of albums can decide for themselves what they like. That is, after all, one of jAlbums strengths, is it not?
AndreWolff

Posted: 16-Jun-2015 08:26   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

ctwist wrote:
I can't reproduce your problems.

Here are some things that you can try:

I have a holiday in Sweden now, so I can't test anything in the coming weeks.
AndreWolff

Posted: 23-Jul-2015 14:54   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

ctwist wrote:
I have fixed some of the compiler warnings, but I didn't want to overcomplicate this example. I will describe this in a separate thread.

In which thread did you describe the panorama setting?

I see you released the code in the newest version of the Mirage skin, could you please show me your code, because I am back from holiday and nopw I like to apply it as wel in the Slide Show 4 skin.
ctwist

Posted: 25-Jul-2015 21:51   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

AndreWolff wrote:
In which thread did you describe the panorama setting?
The panorama setting is described in a thread named "Panoramas" in the Mirage forum.
I see you released the code in the newest version of the Mirage skin, could you please show me your code
The code in Mirage is identical to the code that I provided in this thread, except for setting the thumbnail size, and I don't think you want to limit the thumbnail width, so you probably don't need this.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums