This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 08-Apr-2015 15:30 Last Post By: AnCa Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
ctwist

Widget bar scrolls up the page
Posted: 06-Apr-2015 18:35

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment galaxy widget.png (451.1 KB)
When I display a page on my phone, the widget bar is at the bottom of the screen. When I scroll the page, the widget bar moves up the screen. See the attached screenshot. It is a Samsung Salaxy Q, running Android 2.3.6. The URL is http://ctwist.jalbum.net/mirage_videos/index.html

On PCs and some other mobile devices, the widget bar is always anchored to the bottom of the screen.

Is there a workaround for this?
AnCa

Re: Widget bar scrolls up the page
Posted: 07-Apr-2015 12:11   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

I've now tried the link on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1 and the widget bar stays in the bottom using both Chrome, Firefox and the standard "Internet" browser.

Which browser are you using? If the bug is only visible in the "Internet" browser in Android 2.x I'd blame the browser.... :)
ctwist

Posted: 08-Apr-2015 14:31   in response to: AnCa in response to: AnCa

I was using the internal browser, but I get the same error in Opera Mini 7.6.4.

I can't test Firefox and Chrome. Chrome requires Android 4. Firefox supposedly supports Android 2.3, but refuses to install.
AnCa

Posted: 08-Apr-2015 15:30   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

Yes, I can reproduce the bug now with Opera. Unfortunately I thinks it's a bit low prio bug (if even solvable), since it works in a modern browser. But if someone knows how to fix it, I'd gladly implement it. :)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums