This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 09-Dec-2014 18:54 Last Post By: l810th Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
l810th

Description window/textual area too wide.
Posted: 09-Dec-2014 18:15

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I am making my own adjustments to this skin and I have no real experience with html/css,
but have tried to edit fs.css ( /* 22: Slide Info */ element) in order to shrink the usable area of text, so that the line of text ends just before the exit button. As it is now, long descriptions fall behind the button and the text ends up right on the edge of the viewable area.

I also find that the GMAP icon block is partially covered on top by the same long text. I would like to adjust this also.

I have searched all forums for answers to these issues, but have finally turned to posting my question in the hope that others are keen to address this tiny issue.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Mike.

Edited by: l810th on 09-Dec-2014 18:20
I am using Chrome as my browser, Jalbum 11.6.17 FS 1.06
jGromit

Re: Description window/textual area too wide.
Posted: 09-Dec-2014 18:38   in response to: l810th in response to: l810th

Have you tried contacting dhina directly?

dhinakar.com AT gmail DOT com
l810th

Re: Description window/textual area too wide.
Posted: 09-Dec-2014 18:54   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I thought I would try the forum first in case I'm missing an obvious answer. Not in any hurry really and I'm sure the author is probably busy with more difficult issues. Thank you for your reply. I will email dhina later if I'm really stuck.

Mike.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums