This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 27-Nov-2014 20:49 Last Post By: SIM-R Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
SIM-R

Slim: Image percentage size - width height.
Posted: 23-Nov-2014 03:37

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hey there - great skin, love the simplicity. Currently I'm using it for a web comic of sorts and was wondering if there is a way to increase the image percentage size to around 95 percent.It's capped right now and I was wondering if I could uncap it.

Cheers in advance for any insight or help.
jGromit

Slim: Re: Image percentage size - width height.
Posted: 23-Nov-2014 07:13   in response to: SIM-R in response to: SIM-R

You can tinker with the file that creates the user interface. Choose Tools, Skin developer, Edit skin files. Go to the onload.bsh file and take a look at lines 39 and 40. The setup for the two JSpinner fields sets the starting value, the minimum value, the maximum value, and the increment for the max width and max height fields. Change the maximum values, save the file, and reload the skin.
jGromit

Posted: 23-Nov-2014 16:06   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Just remember to make the same change if you reinstall the skin, or install a new version. If you try to open a saved album project with a value of 95 in there, but the skin sets the maximum at 85, you'll run into some bizarre problems!
SIM-R

Posted: 27-Nov-2014 20:49   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Cheers - will give that a shot ;)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums