This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20-Jul-2014 17:17 Last Post By: drmikey Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jaideep9

UNITAID Media Gallery- Download button
Posted: 20-Jul-2014 16:53

Click to reply to this thread Reply
How do I get a download button for photos, with various size options, to appear in the lightbox skin?
drmikey

Re: UNITAID Media Gallery- Download button
Posted: 20-Jul-2014 16:58   in response to: jaideep9 in response to: jaideep9
Helpful
You would have to add this yourself. A download image button is not included as part of the skin. Are you thinking for Thumbs and Slides or some other combination of different sized images?
jaideep9

Posted: 20-Jul-2014 17:04   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

Thank you for your response.

How do I add the download button myself? Is it by adding the correct code? My knowledge of code is very limited, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me to the right direction with this. Perhaps you are in possession of such a code?

Regarding size, I want the option of downloading the photo either as small, medium, large or original. Just like how it is in Flickr.

Thank you once again.
drmikey

Posted: 20-Jul-2014 17:17   in response to: jaideep9 in response to: jaideep9

There is no drop in code. You would have to code it yourself with javascript and html, etc. Also, Jalbum does not produce small, medium, large or original images. You can have Thumbs, Slides and Originals but multiple image sizes like Flickr requires you to produce the images of the size you want yourself.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums