This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 18-May-2014 15:44 Last Post By: alunkane Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
alunkane

Mr.Burn5 - How can I change window Name ?
Posted: 18-May-2014 13:54

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Q). Is it possible to change the Window/Tab title from "Mr.Burn5" to something else ???
(I have uploaded directly using Jalbum's hosting, so can't edit the HTML as far as I know)
jGromit

Re: Mr.Burn5 - How can I change window Name ?
Posted: 18-May-2014 14:17   in response to: alunkane in response to: alunkane
Helpful
No matter where you host the album, you can always edit the HTML before uploading. After you make the album, but before you upload it, open the output directory and edit whatever you like.

But that's the hard way of doing this, since you'd have to do it every time you made an album. Instead, I'd edit the skin's template files and make the change there. I'm guessing that what you'd probably prefer to see in the tab title is the name of the album project, or the Album Title if you've entered one (under Album > Settings > General ).

Launch jAlbum and choose the Mr.Burn5 skin. Now select Tools, Skin developer, Edit skin files. Go to the index.htt tab and scroll down to line 135.
Change:

<title>Mr.Burn5</title>

To:

<title>${albumTitle}</title>
Note that those are curly braces, not parentheses, around albumTitle. Save your changes. Just remember to make the same revision if you reinstall the skin (though I suspect dr-m might want to make that change, or something like it, in the next version of the skin).
alunkane

Re: Mr.Burn5 - How can I change window Name ?
Posted: 18-May-2014 15:44   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

That's excellent - thanks for your help
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums