This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 17-Mar-2014 10:48 Last Post By: monkeyboy Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
normanterry

How do I add a slideshow to SimpleViewer?
Posted: 16-Feb-2014 15:41

Click to reply to this thread Reply
The SimpleViewer feature list indicates that it support slideshows. However, I have not be able to determine how to add one. Can anyone suggest how to do it?
monkeyboy

Re: How do I add a slideshow to SimpleViewer?
Posted: 17-Mar-2014 10:48   in response to: normanterry in response to: normanterry

Click to reply to this thread Reply
First of all, apologies for not replying to your query sooner.
I usually get email notifications when new messages are posted in this thread but this does not seem to have happened recently. I will check my notification preferences.

Only the Pro version of SimpleViewer features automated slideshow functionality.
The SimpleViewer-Pro AutoPlay configuration options can be found here.
If you like, you could purchase SimpleViewer-Pro from here and upgrade the skin from Standard to Pro by following the instructions here.

If you want to create a slideshow using the SimpleViewer skin without purchasing a Pro viewer, then you could use AutoViewer as the default viewer (on the skin's 'Viewers' tab).
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums