This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 0 - Pages: 1 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
AV8NLVR

Link to Homepage - Home/Nav
Posted: 30-Sep-2013 07:35

Click to reply to this thread Reply
On the JALbum "pages" tab there is a section called Link to Homepage with space for a URL and text. What does this do? Does this link to an outside page? I ticked the box and filled it out but I do not see anything on my gallery page.

Also, on the Lightboxes tab, under Gallery Layout, there is a box saying "show Home/nav button". I ticked this, and it put the button on the top control panel but it does not do anything. Is this only for multi-page galleries to come back to this first page?

It would be nice if there was a button or link to an outside page, like the homepage of a website on which these galleries appear. I suppose I could put it in the "about" box but visitors might not know to look there.

One more thing...under the "image filtering" tab, icon settings, what is the 3rd icon for? It looks like a price tag. Based on the descriptions below that and the tick boxes to turn them on, that row of buttons would be favorites, description, price tag?, cart, and print.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums