This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 25-May-2016 20:31 Last Post By: ampix Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
paipel

Re: Problem with my album: virus or malware
Posted: 08-Feb-2016 19:59   in response to: paipel in response to: paipel

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,
I think I managed to erase the malware. At least on my devices I don't get any warnings anymore. The only problem is the size of the text ind the res/m version. I think before my update it looked smaller. Where and how can I correct this?
And I have another question. Do you guys see a possibility to continue normally my website with bananalbum and create a kind of link to, for example slim, if somebody with a mobile or apple device klicks on my site?
Would be better than the res/m version of bananalbum.

Edited by: paipel on 08-Feb-2016 20:01
jGromit

Posted: 08-Feb-2016 20:41   in response to: paipel in response to: paipel

paipel wrote:
The only problem is the size of the text ind the res/m version. I think before my update it looked smaller. Where and how can I correct this?

BananAlbum hasn't had any substantive updates in over three years, so it's hard to imagine that anything has changed. A newer version of jAlbum couldn't possibly make any difference. jAlbum doesn't produce any of the code used in the finished album - only BananAlbum does.

I can't help with correcting problems - I never used BananAlbum, and support for it is essentially gone.

And I have another question. Do you guys see a possibility to continue normally my website with bananalbum and create a kind of link to, for example slim, if somebody with a mobile or apple device klicks on my site?

You would have to create a separate album project for mobile users, upload it to a different location, and give mobile users a different address to use. You could write a steering script to detect that the visitor is using a mobile, and automatically redirect that visitor to the other version of the album, but that's beyond the scope of what jAlbum can provide. Google for something like detect mobile redirect for possible approaches.
ampix

Posted: 25-May-2016 20:31   in response to: paipel in response to: paipel

I had similar problem and use all programs to scan my device and finally i found malware so TIP for other, scan with many anti malware etc.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums