This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 17-Dec-2015 23:19 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
mrag

Changing Camera Date Stuff
Posted: 18-Mar-2013 21:38

Click to reply to this thread Reply
A friend gave me a collection of photos just taken at a wedding ceremony. Her camera date and or Microsoft indicated the photos were taken in January 2008! I know the wedding was on March 9, 2013.

Edited by: mrag on 17-Dec-2015 03:39
This post originally contained a link to a small utility to batch change date/time info. Program and link now gone.
AndreWolff

Re: Changing Camera Date Stuff
Posted: 15-Apr-2014 20:00   in response to: mrag in response to: mrag

You can do the same with my free program EditPhotoInfo which contains more usefull functions for users of jAlbum.

Edited by: AndreWolff on 17-Dec-2015 23:18
MarkusD

Posted: 17-Dec-2015 19:07   in response to: mrag in response to: mrag

mrag wrote:
A friend gave me a collection of photos just taken at a wedding ceremony. Her camera date and or Microsoft indicated the photos were taken in January 2008! I know the wedding was on March 9, 2013.

Edited by: mrag on 17-Dec-2015 03:39
This post originally contained a link to a small utility to batch change date/time info. Program and link now gone.

I recommend http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bulk_file_changer.html. See screen shots. Hope this helps.
jGromit

Posted: 17-Dec-2015 19:29   in response to: MarkusD in response to: MarkusD

I'm a fan of Attribute Changer, here: http://www.petges.lu/home/. This one lets you get at all sorts of file attributes as well as camera dates. For video files, for example, it's helpful to be able to alter the file date, since there is no "camera date" available, and the file date often represents the date you copied the video onto your PC, which is misleading.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums